we understand how inconvenient it is to have an appliance that won’t function properly.
- Our technicians are not only knowledgeable, courteous and respectful and will arrive promptly at your home. We fully stock our vehicles so that when we arrive at your home, we’re ready to deliver just the repairs you need. We will treat your property as though it were our own, never leaving a mess.
- Our technicians will work efficiently and expertly, clearly communicating what repairs need to be made.
- We take pride in our integrity. We will give an honest assessment as to whether it is worth completing the repair on your appliance. This is why so many of our customers come back time after time.
- We will call you ½ hour ahead at your workplace or on your cell so that you don’t have to wait around on us. And, when possible, we offer a 4-hour window for morning or afternoon appointments.
- We offer in-home manufacturer warranty service, pre-authorized extended warranty service, and out-of-warranty service on almost all major household electrical or gas appliances.
- When calling in for service, please have your make, model and serial number available. We require a proof of purchase for all in-warranty service.
- We only need an approximate age for out-of-warranty service.
- Have a proper description of the symptoms in order to help our technicians to quickly diagnose the problem and save you money.
Our in-home service calls do have a minimum fee.
We welcome you to contact our customer service team to request more information on labor rates and service fees.